Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Mongolian Friends

My parents have 4 girls from Mongolia staying with them for a week. They are so sweet but they do not speak a lick of English. Luckily Abbey's boyfriend speaks Mandarin and can come over and be our translator. They have so much energy and get so excited about everything! When I pointed to Ryan and tried to explain that he was my husband, they all gave me thumbs up and started giggling. It was hilarious!

They LOVE kids. Brady and Easton took a while to warm up but now they walk around the house saying, "where are my friends!" They especially love Luke. One of the girls kissed him so much last night he has a chapped cheek. She wanted to feed him and hold him all night. It was so cute! We quickly found out they love to shop! They are my kind of girls!She spun around and around with these on her head. Great balance!Lovin' on Luke!The gang! They love to do the peace sign in all their pictures. Easton caught on to this and started doing it too. It made me laugh!My mom and dad took them to Muse Music last night to hear my cousin's band. If you want to see pics of my dad rockin' out on the dance floor check out my mom's blog HERE. If you know my dad it is pretty funny!

6 comments:

brittany said...

it looks like you guys are having so much fun! what a neat experience.

Jaime Stephens said...

That is awesome... You guys are so funny, I love the pictures on your mom's blog too your parents are so cool it looks like you guys are haivng fun with these girls, I bet they will LOVE Utah from your entertainment...

Jess said...

I love that! When my parents had some Japanese girls stay with them for awhile, they did the peace sign in all their pictures too. So cute.

Jules said...

I love that they fed Ryan's ego even more, I'm sure he needed that. JK, you both did a great job in the spouse department.

Heather said...

I look at Ryan and he makes me giggle too! There is just something about him.

-Jared

Sarah said...

How fun!! I hope your boys are feeling better, i heard they were sick last week!!