Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Hugs and Kisses
Last night after dinner I was trying to run out the door to the grocery store. Brady and Easton were playing but came running the second they heard the door open. In my mind I was thinking, "here we go, they are going to say they want to got to the store and throw a fit when I say no." Instead Brady came running up and said, "Mom you have to give me a hug and a kiss!" Of course Easton followed suit and was next in line for his hug and kiss! I love my boys! I have been following THIS BLOG and am reminded of how precious these little children really are. I am trying to be a little more patient and more loving than I was before. I hope that no matter what happens in life my children will always know how much I love them. Moments like last night remind me that I have 3 special boys who love me too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sydney always has to have a hug and a kiss when I leave after she accepts the fact that she can't go with me. I guess it's her way of relenting but still having some control, I love it. Those boys get cuter all the time.
So cute:) I have been following that blog every day and it breaks my heart...but I was SO happy when she posted that he woke up I couldn't believe it! We have been praying for him as so many other people have. What a miracle:)
Wow I just got distracted on that blog, what a miracle and what an amazing family thanks for sharing.. Your boys are so cute. I love when kids tell you they love you or stop you for kisses thats the best
You have to give me all the advice you have to give on having twins. I'm a little freaked out, very excited, but freaked out! I will definitely be bugging you throughout this pregnancy.
Your boys are so funny! Thanks for sharing that blog...I really feel that was a wake-up call for me. Sometimes I get distracted by things that CAN WAIT. Life is so precious.
Post a Comment