Friday, April 23, 2010

Congrats Grads!

These 2 love birds graduated today from BYU! We are so proud of them!


They have a busy few months ahead. Abbey graduated in Early Childhood Education and is on the job hunt! Taylor is studying for the DAT and working on dental school applications! We are looking forward to the wedding on June 3!

We are headed out tomorrow. I have decided to leave Luke behind. We think Disneyland will be easier without him. Thanks to Ryan for agreeing to keep him and Sue and Julie for helping out! I have held him all day and kissed him a million times over. I am sad. Today Brady told my mom we are really going to miss Luke...yes we will!

We will drive to Las Vegas tomorrow and stay at Geoff and Aleena's. We are so excited to see them! Sunday morning we will head to California and spend the day exploring and hitting the beach. Monday we will hit Disneyland and Tuesday we will go to California Adventure! I am so glad it is finally here so we can stop talking about it! It is going to be so much fun!

4 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

That is such a cute picture of them! I'm so excited about the wedding, we are planning on coming!

Have fun at Disneyland. It will be much more enjoyable without the baby, eventhough we all know Luke is the cutest little guy in the world :)

Our Family said...

Sounds like a blast!! It will be so much more fun without Luke, even though it's sad to leave him:( Have a great time!!! I'll be thinking of you next week when it's cold and rainy here.

Heather said...

If Abbey wants we have an opening at my dental office for the children's specialist. Just an idea.

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Have so much fun!!!! We are going next week