The other day my mom took some pictures of my boys. Brady was on one and Easton was not too great either. It was a little frustrating but very funny. We got a few cute ones.Just an example of how good Brady was!The best of friends!Thanks Mom!
your mom really does great work! i loved the pics she took of steele. my fav is of the three where brady looks less than thrilled to be photographed. ha so funny!
8 comments:
Your boys are so fun. Peyton loves to play with them. Let's keep these play-date traditions up!
oh what cute boys!!!
SO cute! I just love their smiles. You can see their personalities all over their faces.
LOVE those boys!! I seriously want to squeeze the heck out of Luke!!
your mom really does great work! i loved the pics she took of steele. my fav is of the three where brady looks less than thrilled to be photographed. ha so funny!
Soooo cute! I LOVE the one of the boys on their tummies....Luke looks so dang cute...and Brady's face is priceless.
P.S. I hope your mom is planning on doing family pics at the family reunion. She is pro!
So cute! That little Luke is a doll!!
They turned out so cute!! I love the one of all of them on their bellies. So cute!!
Post a Comment