Thursday, April 1, 2010
Countdown to...
DISNEYLAND! We are headed to Disneyland at the end of this month. Brady and Easton are so excited! It is all they think about, talk about, dream about, and pray about. Every morning when they wake up they come in my room and tell me, "we have to go to Disneyland today!" When it is time to go to bed they say they can't because, "we have to go to Disneyland." I wish it was coming sooner just so we can move on to something new. Yesterday I decided we would make chains to countdown the days. I told them we would take one off every day and when the last one is gone that means it is time to go. They wanted to tear them all off right then and there. They were very excited about their chain and had to show everyone!
Hopefully the next few weeks will fly by for all of us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
JEALOUS i want to come with you guys!! And love the idea of the chains! you are the best and cutest mama ever. i want to be just like you. miss you
You may want to add a few to each chain when they are not looking. Otherwise, I don't know how you will ever get them to bed the night before!! I'm so excited for you guys!!
Oooh fun! If you go the weekend of the 18th, look for us!
they look so grown up in that picture! i can't wait to hear all about your trip to disneyland!
Wahoo! They are going to have so much fun!
PS i need your address will you email it to me? Thanks!
What a cute picture!! How fun, i am jealous. Your boys will have so much fun!!
I LOVE THAT... we had to do the countdown thing too, Addie talks eats and breaths disneyland. I guess I am pretty excited too!
That is the cutest picture ever. How cute that you made a chain. And how fun that you guys are going! It was so fun to see you! I'm sorry you've had so many sicknesses.
Post a Comment