Monday, March 21, 2011

Rainy Monday

Today is a rainy, windy, yucky day in Utah. We got up, cleaned the house, exercised (yes Brady and Easton do my videos with me), and ran some errands. On the way home they told me they just felt like watching a movie and eating popcorn. I thought it was the perfect day for that! They chose 101 Dalmations and cuddled up on the couch with their popcorn. Luke joined in on the fun from his highchair of course!

2 comments:

Mom, Mommy, Ma Ma Jo, Grandma, Grandma Jo said...

I can't believe that they all looked at you and smiled!!!! Cute!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

So fun!! We went to the park today and on the way back...Christian said "My hands are breeeezing cold! Can we sit in bront ob the bire and eat hot chocolate?" So CUTE! I love days and night like this...sometimes ;)