Brady and Easton love to "give the rock" They walk around the room and give it to everyone over and over and over. Lately they have been giving the rock to each other. I love these boys, they crack me up!
That is so cute, Savannah just started doing that and I love it... Thats so fun that they have eachother! If you go private my email is bjstephens4@yahoo.com
That is so funny! Audrey used to try to give the rock to people at church. It was really cute at home and to people that we knew but when it was an old lady at church it was a little embarrassing! How fun that they get to have a little best friend for their whole lives! They are so cute. I bet they get tons of attention just because they are twins but to have red hair too! Watch out!
That is too cute! Our boys love to give people "the rock" too. I want to still look at your blog if you go private. You already have my email address. I love the picture below with the boys terrorizing the bathroom!!
4 comments:
That is so cute, Savannah just started doing that and I love it... Thats so fun that they have eachother! If you go private my email is bjstephens4@yahoo.com
That is so funny! Audrey used to try to give the rock to people at church. It was really cute at home and to people that we knew but when it was an old lady at church it was a little embarrassing! How fun that they get to have a little best friend for their whole lives! They are so cute. I bet they get tons of attention just because they are twins but to have red hair too! Watch out!
That is too cute! Our boys love to give people "the rock" too. I want to still look at your blog if you go private. You already have my email address. I love the picture below with the boys terrorizing the bathroom!!
So cute! We say "pound it" it's seriously the funniest thing! Super cute though!
Post a Comment