We are having so much fun in Utah! Here are a few things we have been up to.


Sweeping the driveway with all our cousins!


Eating crepes with yummy jam!

Riding in the wagon

A photo shoot with Grandma Joeen...of course! This could be the cutest picture ever!

Attacking our mom!

Sending Auntie Kelsey off to PROM! She looks absolutely gorgeous! More pictures later!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh! Her dress is amazing!
She is beautiful:)
I wish our pictures were that cute when we went to prom...oh how the styles have changed!
I love that picture of your boys attacking you! You look so pretty, and it shows how in love you are with your little guys!
And yes, the one of just the two of them is the "cutest picture EVER" I love their different experssions...shows their different personalities...oh how fun! See you monday! Call me so we can kind of plan it...
Looks like your having fun! We need to get together soon!
How fun! I'm jealous you guys all got to hang out this weekend...Mike and I just celebrated Mother's Day all by ourselves.
You guys coming for Sunday dinner next week?
how fun glad you guys are having fun... That picture your mom took of the boys really is the cutest thing even, kelsie is gorgeous wow she looks amazing and I love her dress..
Brady and Easton are so cute!! I love seeing all of the pictures of them. THANKS!
Post a Comment