Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Who Will Be The Next American Idol?

I think that David A was hands down the best tonight. He did such a great job! I have loved the kid from the start and I think tonight he finished it off. I know David C. has a lot of fans but I am confident that our Utah boy is going to pull this one out. I watched a clip from Jay Leno earlier with Simon and he said that he wanted David Cook to win but I don't think that is the case anymore. What do you think?

7 comments:

Truly and Shane said...

I've been torn...but after tonight I'm sold on our Utah boy. I think Simon must have changed his mind cause he was all compliments to Archuleta. I will still buy David C. cd though. I like him.

I got your message...I wanted to call you back but it seems late. So to answer your question....check my blog!! Love ya!

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

I too was torn because David C has an incredible voice but David A is so cute and after last night he for sure had my vote.

Angela and Mike said...

I thought David C all along...but now I think David A. It'll be a fun finale!

Masters Of Disasters said...

I voted 20 times for david A. I was going to do more but I fell asleep. I hope he wins, he totally deserves it. David C can make it on his own, it is probably better for him if he doesn't win. If david A looses, I am going to be so mad that I fell asleep and didn't get to vote more!

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Tessa. Ryan and I went to High school together. I was wondering if he would like to have contact with me.

Lindsay Ercanbrack said...

Sad for our David A. But he's still so good and I'm sure will have a great CD come out :) Hope you are doing good!

jaanderson family said...

I was all for David A! Oh well, hell get a deal somewhere! How are you? I feel like I havent see you in forever!