Monday, May 5, 2008

Nothing to blog about...

We have not had too much going on this week so I thought I would post a few random pictures of what the boys have been up to!
Playing in the toilet! (yes those are tampons)Hiding behind the blinds!Taking bubble baths!Reading! They love watching Dancing With The Stars and American Idol because of the music and the fact that everyone claps. They sit on their chairs and when everyone claps they get really excited and clap too. It is so funny!

We are heading to Utah on Thursday! We are excited to be there for Kelsey's prom and my cousin Ali's homecoming! Hopefully we can catch up with some of you while we are there...I am especially hoping to meet new Baby Taylor!

17 comments:

Jules said...

Hurray I can't wait to see you. With the nice weather we will have to go to the park or the animal farm. See you soon.

Mom, Mommy, Ma Ma Jo, Grandma, Grandma Jo said...

You need to bring the chairs!

Angela and Mike said...

haha, your kids are hysterical. I love it.

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

Your boys are so cute they always look so happy. plus I think that I would get along great with them because those are my 2 favorie shows right now.

Katie said...

I am laughing my head off at the toilet picture. That is hilarious!

Cami said...

Your boys are so cute! Ezra has also been really into playing in the toilet lately! Isn't it amazing how much trouble little boys can get into so quickly? I hope you have a wonderful time in Utah!

Haley said...

Your little ones...so CUTE...so FUNNY!! I love that they are always soooo smiley! Beautiful familY

Renee said...

Mom says the boys are crazy! I can't wait to kiss those cheeks and let those three boys run wild. It could be an interesting few days at Grandma's house!

Holley said...

Oh Sarah, I laughed so hard when I was looking at those pictures. I remember those days well when my boys were everywhere and making new messes while I was cleaning up the old ones. You are amazing and have such a great sense of humor about the whole thing. Your boys are just incredible. We are going to be in Utah the first week in August and if you will be in town too, I would love to finally have a chance to meet the boys face to face! Give those little "devil-angels" a big kiss for me. Lots of love to you and Ryan as well!

Anonymous said...

Oh lord Ryan your boys playin in the toilet reminds me when my cousins Shendi and Desiree use to that when they are little. I think they use that picture for black mail. Oh by the way Hi!!! :). Looks like you are doing good!!! :).

Chelsea said...

how cut! And what a mess with that toilet mess!! Its so bad, when that happens you have to break out the bleach! hahaha! happens to the best of us though!!

Carrie said...

That is hilarious.

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Oh wow sarah! you are a busy little mommy:) cant wait to see you

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Um hillarious. I'm glad they had fun with the tampons. I did find Bella in the bathroom not too long ago with pantyliners on her as stickers. Love it! Come to Orem and lets hang out!

Kristi F. said...

Cute pictures...you gotta love it when they play in the toilet! haha! I love the pictures of them sitting in their chairs!

Jaime Stephens said...

haha double trouble that is awesome... I don't think I could handle two Savannahs...

Michelle Tolboe said...

SOO cute!! They are little rascals!