Sunday, August 24, 2008

Funny Kids!

Last night we had our friends and Geoff and Aria over for dinner. We love hanging out with Scott and Shea (I especially love holding their brand new baby Hadlee) and Geoff and Aria are always fun to have around! After dinner and playing we turned on Barney and all the kids gathered around to watch. Luckily I have enough random chairs that they each had one to sit in. My kids love their Uncle Geoff! They all wanted to sit on his lap and have him read to them. What a good sport!My kids have been so funny lately. They are naughty and whiny all day long and then around 8:00 at night (when they usually go to bed) they become perfect angels and are so fun to be with. This happened again tonight. They were making me laugh so hard putting these on their heads and laughing at themselves. They would put them on over their eyes and yell, "MOM!" I love watching these 2 play together and have so much fun!

5 comments:

Sarah Goodsell said...

Fun! Your boys are SO cute! Sometimes I wish I had 2 Jaxsons running around but when's he bad I'm glad I don't :) I love holding Hadlee too!

Jules said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ali Jo said...

i bet that makes it hard to put them to bed huh? love those two, and can't wait to see you when you are out here

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Seriously I cant wait to see them again! They are so funny when they get laughing!

Sharon said...

I love the picture with Uncle Geoff holding the three kids. He's the perfect uncle. And the pictures of the boys with the things on their heads are so cute. Why is it that every child starts being so cute when they know it's time for bed? I think they have an automatic sensor or something - if I'm so cute mom and dad won't put me to bed.