Thursday, August 7, 2008

SYTYCD and 2008 OLYMPICS!!

As we finished watching SYTYCD tonight I felt so sad thinking I have to wait another year to watch it again. I love this show! It was so fun to watch all the best performances through the season tonight. They did a lot of my favorites and it got me so excited for the tour! Congratulations to Joshua! I think he is great!On another note I am so excited for the Olympics I can hardly contain myself! I have set up my tivo and will be watching faithfully for the next 2 weeks! I love the Olypmics and everything about it. I feel so proud to be an American and watch the US compete and be so amazing! I am looking forward to all of it but mostly swimming, track, and GYMNASTICS! GO USA!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

I can't wait for the olympics tonight swimming and gymnastics are definately my favorite.

Erika Tebbs said...

I loved SYTYCD as well. I love that my little girl will sit and watch it with me as well. We too are so excited for the Olympics. We would love to hang out so call us and we will plan a date.

Robins Fam said...

I love that you blog about SYTYCD! I am hooked on that show and sad that it is over. So you know someone who lives on Pebble Beach huh. You married into the right family :), that's awesome. Have fun watching the Olympics, we will be watching too!

Hone Family as in Ryan and Ashley said...

Sarah! It's Ashley. How are you? I miss you guys over at IHC. How are things going?

Jess said...

Hey I miss you when will you be here again!?!

emily+brett said...

I'm am a fan that you post about the best show EVER! I love love Joshua and was still sad it wasn't Katie and Joshua at the end. Katie was amazing too.

We watched the swimming relay last night (Sunday) and it was the most exciting race I have ever seen! We were all jumping up and down. I was pumped and now want to become a olympic swimmer :)

Haley said...

Hey Sarah! I love all of your pictures. It looks like your girls trip was so fun! Im so glad! your little ones are growing up so fast!!

K so i loved Joshua too! and yay...about the olymics...they are so inspiring! I hope all is well! Love ya!

Whitney Jensen said...

Happy happy Birthday Sarah! Sorry I didn't call you yesterday, but I hope your day was great!