sarah- i will pathetically watching as well... even if that means going home to watch it on tivo while listening to my dad dog on the show the whole time. its worth it. can't wait to see the ongoing commentary on the family website about this one! we are all fully invested!
For some reason I am totally addicted to this show...and I guessed it would be him :) Good thing I liked him a lot...makes it even better! Cannot wait till Sept and all new shows...pathetic yew :) but true!
Thats okay Sarah, we can be pathetic together! I loved Jason from the start of last season and hoped Deanna would pick him. But alas, jesse won her heart. But, as far as I'm concerned, no one is good enough for Jason. We are all going to be like mother hens...making sure some skank doesn't fool him into thinking she is great. GO Jason! Ty deserves a great mom.
8 comments:
sarah- i will pathetically watching as well... even if that means going home to watch it on tivo while listening to my dad dog on the show the whole time. its worth it. can't wait to see the ongoing commentary on the family website about this one! we are all fully invested!
That's cool! I always thought he was a great guy and he deserves to find a cute girl! Do you know when it starts?
Jeff and i are in shock!
yeah! he is so cute! Im excited cant wait to watch it!
For some reason I am totally addicted to this show...and I guessed it would be him :) Good thing I liked him a lot...makes it even better! Cannot wait till Sept and all new shows...pathetic yew :) but true!
He looks pretty handsome in that picture...I will be suckered in for sure! When does it start?
Thats okay Sarah, we can be pathetic together! I loved Jason from the start of last season and hoped Deanna would pick him. But alas, jesse won her heart. But, as far as I'm concerned, no one is good enough for Jason. We are all going to be like mother hens...making sure some skank doesn't fool him into thinking she is great. GO Jason! Ty deserves a great mom.
See, told you I would be pathetic right with you!
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one addicted to this show.....it will be interesting to see!
Post a Comment