Thursday, August 7, 2008

How Could I Forget?!?

I forgot to mention in my previous post the man who made my whole trip possible. Thank you to my sweet hubby who knew I needed a break and willingly took my kids so I could enjoy the weekend with my friends! I was shocked when I called him Friday morning and they had just left the Shark Reef. He packed up the boys and took them to the strip by himself to see the fishies! I took the camera with me so he took pictures on his phone and sent them to me. He said they loved it! On Saturday he took them to feed the ducks with Geoff and Aria. What a great dad! Thanks Ryan for letting me go to St. George and for being such a great dad! Thanks to my anonymous commentor for reminding me how awesome my husband is!

1 comment:

Jules said...

All my brother's are such amazing dad's, it's hard to believe considering their example. Ryan is especially wonderful, I witnessed that first hand when we visited last Spring. What it boils down to is in marriage we should do our best to sacrifice to make each other happy. You are both so great at that, which is why you have a strong marriage. What great examples you both are.