Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Girls Trip!

Last weekend I drove up and met 5 of my girlfriends in St. George for a relaxing getaway! We did all the things girls love to do. Here are a "few of my favorite things..."

1. Sound of Music at Tuachan. We were burning up but it was still great fun!2. The spa -- we had pedicures, facials, and other treatments!3. We layed out by the pool.4. I got to hang out with the new babies...Eliza and Christian! They are so cute and were both so good! Eliza gave us a little scare but she pulled through okay!5. Yummy food and treats.
6. Mama Mia...what's a girls trip without a chick flick?
7. SHOPPING!

I am so lucky to have such great friends! I love spending time with them and no matter how long it has been since I have seen some of them we seem to pick up right where we left off. It was a much needed break and I loved every minute of it!
Yes I went dark again! I know I am crazy...I just can't stay the same color for too long. Here is a closer picture of it that Steph took...I am still getting used to it but I like it! Sorry Mom :)

6 comments:

Uffens Family said...

Looks like such a fun trip Sarah! Your hair looks great! I really like it! Fun to see Britt in those pictures too! It is so much fun to stay close to friends from home...that has been one of the highlights of the summer!

Sarah Goodsell said...

Love the hair really! Sorry Sarah's mom:) Glad you had such a fun trip wish I could have a getaway! Glad your not too far from your friends to get together.

Renee said...

Looks like a fun trip - now get reading and call me! I am dying to hear what you think of the book!

Jules said...

I'm so jealous, I would love to do a girl trip like that with my friends. You are lucky to have them still close by. I'm glad you got a break I know having Ryan gone so much takes its toll. You deserve to take some time off and enjoy. BTW, I didn't know you changed your hair often, but it always looks so good. Let's face it your beautiful no matter what you do.

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! You have such an awesome husband to let you do that!

KolbyJanine said...

super cute hair LOVE the color. Good choice. Wish I was there looks like you guys had a great time!