Daddy and Brady on the airplane!

Mommy and Easton!

Friday night we went to the MV Homecoming game! It was fun to watch Kelsey cheer! They beat Payson which was very exciting!

Brady is really good at saying cheese!

Here is our cute cheerleader!

Kelsey looked beautiful for Homecoming on Saturday! It was so fun to be here to see her go! We love her!
10 comments:
What a cute dress! I love it. Gorgeous as always. I love how your boys ham it up in the pictures.
how fun that you got to be home for Kelsey's homecoming! I can't believe it is already that time of year.
I love those cute boys! I want to see them. Your sister is beuaty and her dress is stunning! Sorry we never called back on Sat. I was so sick that day! Sometime this week hopefully:) Brett is really busy with school but when does Ryan leave? Your here for a while aren't you?
Oh...I wanted to ask, how do you list your freind and family in order of the earliest posted first? That is sweet!
I saw pic's of Kels on Natalie's camera and I was DYING at how beautiful she looked in that dress, what a babe! Seriously! When do I get to see you!?!
So cute! I love her dress it's amazing!
Kelsie is so beautiful and I love her dress! Your boys are cute and I love the cheese picture very funny.
Wow! So much to catch up on! Your sister looks beautiful...good times. I love the modest dress. :) That video of the boys really is priceless!
Sarah, your sister is beautiful. you guys look like freakin twins. Hey I need you to show me how to download a cool background because mine is pretty shabby. when you get back! hope you are having a great time in Utah. C ya soon!
So glad the flight was a success! The boys looks so happy :) Glad BYU pulled it off for Ryan and that you get to watch your sister cheer and get all fancy...she is beautiful!
Since when does MV play against Payson? Crazy!
Post a Comment