Friday, September 12, 2008

We Made It!!!

Thanks to these two things our flight was a success!We were able to take a whole row and stick Brady and Easton between us. We put the lap top on the tray and turned on Barney. The flight attendant gave them each apple juice with a straw and some pretzels. They were thrilled! They did not like it at all when we had to turn off the lap top but we whipped out their doodle pros and they played with them until we landed. It was a very successful flight!

I am so happy to be in Utah! The weather is perfect and the mountains are beautiful! I love Utah in the fall! I was able to spend the afternoon with my sisters and now Ryan is golfing with his best friend. Tonight we will be going to watch Kelsey cheer at the homecoming game! Ryan has tickets to the BYU vs. UCLA game tomorrow and then we will be sending Kelsey off to homecoming tomorrow night! Exciting times!

9 comments:

emily+brett said...

You have to call us! We miss your cute little boys and are so happy you are here! See you soon :)

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Yay for Utah! Can't wait to see you. Call me

Heather said...

I'm so glad you guys are here. Jenny just got back to. We need to plan a cousins get together with all the kiddies!

Heather said...

You need to add that Ryan was golfing with his best friend who DID NOT have permission from his wife. He always gives my parents a hard time for not coming to visit then he golfed on Thurs. when they got here, then Friday, & he's going to the football game Sat. Hopefully I get to see you guys

Sarah Goodsell said...

So glad you had a good trip:) Have fun but not too much fun because we want you to come back!

Douglass Family said...

Congratulations! That is seriously a nerve racking thing! Your video is just darling and your boys are getting so big. They are so CUTE! How in the world do you handle twins! I am amazed by you two!

Jen said...

A sucessful flight is something to post about! After all- they are pretty rare! I have only experienced a few in the lifetime of my children but I have the dream of more.

Jen said...

A sucessful flight is something to post about! After all- they are pretty rare! I have only experienced a few in the lifetime of my children but I have the dream of more. You auctioned on my sight awhile back. Thanks!

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.