Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our 4 year anniversary! We have had our share of ups and downs but I can honestly say I love Ryan more today than the day I married him! He is a wonderful husband and father and I am so glad he FINALLY picked me :) I love you babe!
Traveling note: We are finally back in Vegas! The boys did great on the flight home! We didn't even have to get out Barney this time. The boys just looked out the window and played! It was so nice to spend time with family in Utah but we are so happy to be with our daddy and to be sleeping in our own beds.

9 comments:

Uffens Family said...

Love that wedding picture! Your eyes look amazing...Happy Anniversary to you and glad you got to be together for it! Also glad you had fun in Utah!

brittany said...

congratulations and happy anniversary. hope it's a great day for the two of you.

Jaime Stephens said...

Yes I totally remeber seeing you guys on your anniversary haha Happy Anniversary to you guys! I am glad the trip back home was good that is awesome, and wow you guys had lots of friends to see while here in Utah how fun for the boys!

Sarah Goodsell said...

Happy Anniversary! Glad your back, can't wait to see you guys:)

Jeanna said...

Happy Anny to you both!

Lindsay Ercanbrack said...

Happy Anniversary! Yeah! I'm glad you made it home OK and that you get to sleep in your own bed tonight. What a great feeling huh! We'll miss you but can't wait to see you when you come again! Thanks for all the fun!

Heather O'Brien said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! K, I just read your blog forever and it made me miss you tons. You are so dang adorable. And your boys...hello freakin cute! Hope you're doing good. I know that feeling of getting home :)

Katie said...

And to think you still look the same...a very good thing. Still skinny and beautiful! Ryan is a lucky guy.

jaanderson family said...

Happy anniversary! I love that picture! You look beautiful! I am so glad your back! Now we can play!