Sunday, September 28, 2008

Park Dates

We had lots of park dates this week! We are so lucky to have friends and family who we love to get together with and have kept us very busy while we have been here.

On Tuesday I met a bunch of my friends from high school and my best friend from College at a neat park in Alpine! It was so fun to let all our kids play together and to chat with my friends.Savvy, Addie, Peyton, Easton, Brady, Brooklyn, Hallie.Emma and Cayden weren't in the first round but they are so cute!Easton, Brady, Peyton, and Addie. These 4 were all born within 6 months of each other. It is fun to watch them interact!They loved looking at the horses!.Jessica, Christina, Amber, Me, Steph and Lindsay. Thanks for getting together...it was so much fun!

On Friday I went to the park with all my cousins and their kids. It was fun as well!Easton, Brady, Hudson, Austin. These 4 are only 5 weeks apart! Swinging away!Carter, Avery, Maya, Hudson, Griffin, Brady, Austin, Easton, Nick.Such cute boys!Cousins! Top: Heather, Renee, Ali. Bottom: Nina, Mari, Jenny, Abbey, Me! We were also able to get together with a bunch of Ryan's friends at the park. He was in Vegas but I took the boys anyway to play and see their friends. I love all these people and it was fun to see some who I haven't seen in a while. The kids actually sat pretty well for this picture, there are 13 pictured there...WOW!

It was a great week! The weather was perfect for the park. The boys even got a little sunburned. I love Utah in the fall!

7 comments:

Heather said...

It was soo good to see you and ur cute boys. Your hair looks gorgeous by the way! And I love your new fall blog background! Have a safe travel home and we will see you soon I'm sure! XOXO

Anonymous said...

I swear everytime I look at your guys blog your boys get cuter and cuter... I hope all is well. :)

Tessa

Scott and Beth said...

Look like you guys had fun...I can't wait till I have a cute little one to come play with you guys!

Lindsay Ercanbrack said...

Cute pics...I LOVE the one of the boys and Addie. Much cuter than mine :) So fun to see you this past week. I'm excited to see how your family pictures turn out!

Lexi said...

Hey, I know this is TOTALLY random, but I was just wondering where you and your friend got your white shoes!? I have been looking for some cute flats and I love those!
My blog is private, but you can write back to leximarie19@yahoo.com
Thanks!
-lexi (arnold) gonzalez

brittany said...

sounds like a really fun time in Utah. I'm jealous you guys all got to have the kids together to play.

Buffy Dayton said...

You girls are all soooo cute! What a darling family. And, your boys are soooo darling, I can't get over how cute they are!