Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Big Gulp

It is no secret that I love Dr. Pepper and nothing beats a Big Gulp from 7-Eleven! The other night Ryan went and got us drinks so we had 2 cups laying around. This morning I was trying to find the boys and could hear them but could not figure out where they were. I finally found them in the bathroom drinking their Big Gulps. I am such a great influence. This is exactly how I found them!

14 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

I love that they are partners in crime!

Beth said...

Heather and Lindsey would be proud!!!!

shelby said...

I would love just to see what a day is like for you!

Uffens Family said...

That is so Annie...and actually that is how I started back in the day and I thank my mom for the habit :) We can't even drive by a 7-11 now without Annie wanting to stop! If only they had drive thrus :)

Renee said...

It doesn't suprise me at all! So cute!

Tyson,Brandy,Chanel, Crew said...

Your little boys are so cute!! I just found your blog when we were searching my husband's name for fun. I know we are so exciting, but anyways I guess my husband went to school with your husband. What a small world. How are you doing?
Brandy Brinkerhoff (AKA Murillo)

Sarah Goodsell said...

That's so funny Jaxson know he's can't get soda from me so he always begs Grandma for it! Next time I'll just send him to your house:)

Drew said...

Good work Sarah! DP is the nectar of the Gods! Come back to Utah soon...

Lindsay Ercanbrack said...

Yum...nothing like the next days' watered down DP! Peyt does the same thing to us. I'll pour him Sprite, he sees Dad's DP and won't settle til he gets a sip! YIKES! MISS YOU!

Haley said...

Oh My gosh, you are hillarious. that is so funny! Your boys are growing up so fast!! i love their flexing videos! :) and your halloween posts! Awesome Pumpkins!! Hope all is well!!

Katie said...

Gotta love the DP run! What cute kids...my boys can't wait to see them in person...they love to watch them on the blog. I can't imagine how pumped they'll be to see them in person.

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

STARTIN THEM YOUNG:) I LOVE IT! MISS YOU...I NEED TO CALL YOU, HOW ARE YOU DOING? AND ITS HOLIDAY TIME, DOES THAT MEAN YOU ARE COMING BACK HERE SOON??

Rebecs said...

Too funny! I must say I keep up on your blog through google reader, and your boys are too cute! Awesome pumpkins btw from way back.

Carrie said...

That's so funny & Sooo cute!!!!