Thursday, January 22, 2009

Here She Comes...Miss America!!!

Aleena was able to get tickets to the preliminary round of Miss America through Geoff's work. We went on Tuesday night and had so much fun! We were able to see a little bit of everything as the girls were split up in groups and took turns doing talent, interview, swim suit, and evening gown. Miss Utah did swim suit and evening gown and I thought she looked great in both (I am a little biased though). We sat right in front of the Teen Miss America runner ups and they were so cute. They were decked out in their evening gowns and had their hair and makeup all fancy. They were sweet to talk to us and explain how it all works. It was a fun girls night out! I love these girls!Shea, Sarah, Rachel, Aleena

8 comments:

Jamilyn said...

How awesome!
I love Miss America pagents!

Uffens Family said...

That was so much fun!!! I am so excited to watch the real thing :) Thanks for letting me steal the pic off your blog :) I needed to document that fun night :)

Jaime Stephens said...

How fun you guys have some fun girls nights... Hey does your sister do Modbe anymore? I was going to order something and was struggling finding her and it seems like you have to have a sales consultant or something..

The Bucks said...

What a fun girls night!!

Lindsay Ercanbrack said...

The perks of living in Vegas! Sounds like fun!

Heather O'Brien said...

how fun. I'm so sad I missed you in Utah. I'm lame. Can I just tell you how jelous I am of those park pictures? I dream of the park. It was -38 with wind chill the other day here. Disgusting!

Scott and Beth said...

That's so cool...I just got done watching the pagent (tivo)! I totally could have gotten into that!!!

Rebecs said...

I always loved Miss America growing up. We lived for the Miss Utah pageant because we use to have contestants stay at our house. Funny huh? Oh, the life in the sun, I do love the snow, but I'm sure you will be missing Vegas this time next year.