Thursday, January 15, 2009

More Fun!

When we were in Utah we went to the MV basketball game! The boys loved it!Brady and Aria!Abbey and Easton!Kylee is the sweetest girl around! She is a fabulous reader and the boys loved having her read to them!I just love these boys! We have adjusted to being home and getting back to our normal routine. These kids make me a little crazy most days but I love every minute of being their mom!

7 comments:

Uffens Family said...

I love looking at the pictures of the boys with their cousins because they are so HAPPY! Reminds me how important being around family is...Now if I could just convince Mike to live in WA!! :) Cutest boys! Glad you are feeling better :)
I will talk to you about coupons...sick girls again at my house-another double ear infection...tubes being put in next week!!! YAY!

Lindsay Ercanbrack said...

Cute pics...we have the sports jammies too! I'm sad I didn't get to spend more time with you when you were here, but relieved only a few short months until I can see you more often! We need to set up a monthly play date with the kids once you are back! And soon I'll have two boys to bring along just like you :)

brittany said...

the boys are looking so grown up and in that first picture how similar to aria he (i'm not sure which one) looks to aria minus the hair color. Looks like it was a great trip to Utah.

brittany said...

ok, i guess i just need to read the caption, how similar brady (but both of them I'm sure) looks to aria :)

katie said...

Sara your boys are so cute. I miss seeing you. I love your pictues.

emily+brett said...

Such sweet little boys. They are so adorable! You are a great mom :)

Williams Fam said...

WOw, the boys are sooooo grown up!! I can't believe it!!! Looks like you guys are having fun in Vegas!! Your family pics are so dang cute too!!