Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Fun in the Sun!

We have been having the most beautiful weather lately. The boys and I have been loving every minute of it! We have spent many days at the park and hanging out in the backyard. Today I took the boys and their friend Scottee to the park. These 3 are the best of friends and have so much fun together. They were cracking me up. Squinting cause the sun is so bright! I got them all their own Gatorade and they had to carry them everywhere they went. They were worn out from running around so they had to "rest" in Scottee's dollhouse!

5 comments:

brittany said...

are you trying to make us jealous with your sunny weather pictures?? just kidding, looks like a great day at the park. i think it's so funny they had to carry their gatorade with them everywhere.

Katie said...

Hmmm...are you still up for visitors?! Maybe Gary and I should venture down there before you move. I am ready for Spring!

Shea said...

I love how much they love eachother!! Scottee and I are going to die when you move, oh an of course Scott as well!

Renee said...

Thanks for rubbing it in!

shelby said...

Not fair! We are totally stuck inside going stir crazy!!!