Saturday, January 10, 2009

Holiday Wrap Up!

We went to the Cactus Farm like last year! Made a gingerbread house! When we went to Utah Ryan and I left our kids with Grandma Sue and went skiing for the first time together! The worst part was when we got up to Sundance and I realized I left my ski pants at home. My sweet mom drove them up to me and we ended up having a great day!Sisters!It was only Ryan's third time snowboarding. He did awesome!Played games until the wee hours of the morning.This was at 12:30 a.m. and everyone decided they were hungry. My mom went to cooking and we played and ate until 2:00 a.m. Only on Christmas vacation!!!Hung out with cousins we love!Had an ugly sweater party with friends. I was a party pooper since I had to work til 2:00 a.m. that night but Ryan had a blast!Went to Temple Square with our cousins!We had a wonderful holiday season! We are so grateful for all the memories made and the time we were able to spend with our families!

3 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

You have such a fun family, looks like a fun trip and the sweater party thats awesome those guys look great...

Chelsea said...

so much holiday fun! What are we all going to do now that normal is back?!

Angela and Mike said...

Looks like a blast. I like your new blog background. I'm guessing that's how you accidentally erased all your links... :) you are all up and running now!