Wednesday, March 18, 2009

American Idol!!!

I LOVE HIM!AND HIMAND HIMBUT I CANNOT STAND HIM....Sorry if you like him but I thought his performance last night was so weird and creepy. I wasn almost uncomfortable watching it. Seriously.

Who is your favorite?

13 comments:

brittany said...

i completely agree, although i love danny gokey too.

Jaime Stephens said...

I agree too... Adam is alright mostly because him mom and dad are cool.. but yeah last night his song was creepy I felt like he was Merrilyn Manson (however you spell that one)

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

Danny Gokey is my favorite. I agree Adam was so freaky last night.

Renee said...

I am with you...Kris is my favorite...now that I have DVR I don't ever have to miss it! Yeah!

Jess said...

I could not agree more. My sis in law loves Adam... GAG BLAH UGH! seriously can't stand Adam. I love Kris and Danny! They are so great!

Lindsay Ercanbrack said...

Yes...Matt Giraud is THE best and I really like Danny Gokey too! It's a group full of great guys this season! (And yes I detest Adam also...he really has a high head and shouldn't!) You should buy that dress. It's super comfy. That's all I've worn really this pregnancy are long dresses and skirts...so much better!

Chelsea said...

I agree completely about Adam's song. I was worried I may get nightmares. P.S. we're so excited that we get you guys back soon! It will be fun to see you more frequently.

Jeanna said...

I am ashamed to admit I have only seen a few minutes of this season, where Anoop did his audition. I was amazed! But, he needs a plucking, to be sure!

I have GOT to watch!!!

Jeanna said...

Ok, I just went onto youtube and watched Kris sing "To make you feel my love." Nice!

Aleena said...

I totally turned the channel during Adams song it was way scary. I was so uncomfortable. He is so creepy. Yikes!

YeatesFam said...

You are so funny! When you coming up here?!?!?!!!!

Katie said...

I totally agree! When I watched the last dude's performance I was so weirded out and had a sick feeling in my stomach. I felt like I was at a concert that I shouldn't be at and that he was posessed...my opinion. Way creepy!! The best part was replaying it for Gary on TEVO and watching Gary's face expression.

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Ok, lets get this straight. Adam is an amazing singer....a little phyco...ok A LOT phyco, but an amazing singer. Plus we all loved him until he came out wearing low cut jeans that zipped up the front and then made faces like he was trying to seduce us all. I couldn't even watch...but I could listen! Danny and Kris are my favorite!