
I am sitting in my empty family room waiting for my carpet cleaner. Last night the truck was loaded and we are pretty much ready to go. I am so excited to be headed back to Utah and to be around family again but I am feeling an overwhelming amount of sadness at the same time. We have loved the time we have spent in Las Vegas and feel that we have grown so much as a family. We have made some of the best friends while here and have loved living close to Geoff and Aleena. It will be a hard day but I am excited for the next phase of life which means graduating and getting a job!!!! Pictures and more info to come when we get settled in our new home (AKA the Hill household).
7 comments:
I am positive your arrival is making several grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins VERY, VERY happy.
Moving is such an emotional roller coaster. Enjoy the journey!
Good luck with the move! Hey, if you wanted to get rid of some of those little boy clothes, Colton would be happy to help you :)
Utah Rocks! (just so you know) And time goes MUCH faster here than when you're away...i can't believe we've been here for 4 months. So excited to see you guys!!
Just so you know, I had similar feelings when we left FL though. Hard to say goodbye but oh so good to be with family again!
Even though we didn't see each other everyday. I have had this pit of loneliness in my stomach all day today. It is so weird that you are gone. It has definitely been a sad day.
I miss you soooo much already!! I love you tons!!
you should have stayed. who am i suppossed to drink o'douls with?
-shea :)
Holy shmoly you're pregnant! That's so fun I'm happy for you guys. You'll have 3 before you know it. And I can't believe you are moving back. Does that mean Ryan is all done with school? That seems like it went fast. Let's hang out this week some time. We are going to Disney Land on the 16th so any time before that.
Post a Comment