Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Basketball, Baseball, and Fun!

We had a great weekend! We spent 4 days watching college basketball. I know I am weird but I love March Madness. I have 3 different brackets and love seeing how I do and having a reason to get into the games! Brady and Easton wanted to play with their basketballs while we watched! On Friday we decided last minute to drive to Mesquite to watch my nephew Austin play in a baseball tournament. It brought back childhood memories of spending long summer nights at the baseball park! It was a lot of fun! Ryan's mom and dad followed us home and stayed at our house Friday night on their way to Arizona. It is always fun to see them! We also were lucky enough to have Austin stay at our house all weekend. Brady and Easton were obsessed with him and constantly wanted to know where he was. It was hilarious. They walked around saying "Austin" all day long. He is so great with them! We have spent the last few days packing. The decorations are all off my walls and boxes are slowly being filled. I am feeling sad, excited, nervous, overwhelmed, and every other emotion you can feel. I am excited for my mom and sisters to get here Thursday to help!! I hate moving...let's just hope I don't go crazy! Stay tuned!

8 comments:

Jess said...

Cute pics! I love going to baseball games. I was just in St. George for a little Vacay, and it happened to be during the sunshine tourny. Good memories my friend, good memories. Oh and about the big boy beds, I say go for it. Addie still takes her nap, 2-3 hours a day! Sometimes she tries to get out of bed, but that usually only happens at Night, not nap time! I had the same fears, but I think you will be surprised at how well they do!

Angela and Mike said...

Good luck with the move, I hope it all goes well!

Uffens Family said...

You are super mom with packing and taking care of two active little guys! Last night was so fun...I can't even imagine Vegas and friends gatherings without you!! Seriously! Good luck and let me know what I can do :)

Sarah Goodsell said...

Sad that you are moving:( It was fun last night! I want to help so call me, I'll do anything!

Jess said...

I am sorry we didn't call! We didn't get to Vegas till 1:00 that day and we only stayed till 7:00. I also knew you were getting ready to move. I am sorry! I am excited for you to come back! Let me know if you need any help unpacking or unloading when you get here. I may appear small, but I can move boxes like mad!

Masters Of Disasters said...

Good luck with the move. I am excited that you guys will be closer. Hopefully we will see you more often. They are growing so much!

Renee said...

Sad as it is to leave we are THRILLED that you are coming "home". Good luck with the packing! See you soon!

The Miller Family said...

Sara you are doing a great job not going too crtazy. hang in there b/c the hard part is over...sort of!