Monday, March 9, 2009
Random Stuff...
Last week we celebrated Geoff's birthday! I thought this picture was cute cause the girls are looking at each other!
The weather was gorgeous that day. We were all wearing shorts and t-shirts. It was so nice! The boys loved having cake and ice cream.
We have been trying to get ready to move so last week we cleaned out the garage. Brady and Easton were such big helpers and played with everything. They were filthy by the time we were done. 
I had to work one night last week so Ryan took the boys to get frozen yogurt. They loved it!
We spent the weekend with sick kids. It started with Easton and then spread to Brady. Poor kids have just laid around for 3 days. The best part about this picture is that he was totally saying cheese he was just too sick to really smile.
Brady was not sick yet and Easton wanted strawberries so Brady was feeding them to him.
It was so sweet!
Life is crazy for us right now. We are down to our last few weeks here. My mom and Kelsey are coming out to help us pack up and get ready and we will drive out March 31. Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Wow -- I didn't realize you guys were coming back here so soon! Awesome. Love the pictures of your boys. They're getting so big.
Those little boys are so cute! Sorry they have been sick :( But love that they were tending to each other :) Let me know what I can do to help!
what? your done?! i want details. happy you will be around (maybe?) when we move back in may! your boys are adorable. are you ready for 3 yet?
Oh, I have such mixed emotions for you...Moving totally sucks...but coming home to family is wonderful!
Sad the boys are sick:( Let me know if you need help with anything!
Where are you moving?
I can't tell you how excited I am for you to be back! It's perfect timeing for Steele to be born. You can meet him when he is brand new!
That just FLEW by! Cant wait to see you! Love ya
I can't believe it's time for you guys to move. I'm way excited but sad the days of visiting in Henderson are over. It's still so cold here, I wish we could be wearing shorts & t-shirts! We're excited to have you close again, Jared misses the boys a lot!
Post a Comment