It is a big week for Ryan! Today is his birthday and he graduates from Occupational Therapy school on Sunday! Ryan is an incredible husband and father and we are so lucky to have him in our lives! We are grateful for how hard he works and we are so proud of all he has accomplished! We had a party on Monday and tonight we will be celebrating by watching him play softball! We love you Ry and hope you have a wonderful birthday!
6 comments:
happy birthday and CONGRATULATIONS Ryan! That is so awesome... also congrats to Sarah and the boys for helping you get there!
Happy Birthday Ryan. May I add that you are a wonderful Brother and Uncle. We love you so much and we are so proud of all that you have accomplished.
Happy Birthday Ryan! And Congrats on the graduation:) Sarah we missed you last night at bunco:( and I must say your blogging has been slow since you've moved, are you depressed because you moved? I understand I would be sad too!
sorry that was me Trev's cousin was visiting and i didn't know she was signed in, oops!
Happy Birthday and CONGRATULATIONS!!
I'm glad that fall/slip down the stairs when you were in my arms didn't have any lasting effects!
Hope you had a nice birthday! Congratulations!
Post a Comment