Monday, May 18, 2009

Make Your Guess...

Only 2 days til we get to find out the sex of this little one. With Brady and Easton I had the strongest feeling I was having twin boys but with this one I really have no strong feelings. I would be happy either way. A boy financially would be so nice but of course, I would love a little girl! Make your guess...our appointment is Wed afternoon :) I will keep you posted!

10 comments:

brittany said...

girl!

Chelsea said...

hooray! Can't wait to find out! Either would be amazing!

Heather said...

I say girl! We find out on Wed. too!

Angela and Mike said...

How exciting! I vote boy :) Gotta love little boys, keep em coming!

Drew said...

I'm pretty sure it's a boy. I expect a good prize when I guess this right...

Lindsay Ercanbrack said...

You get to find out early lucky! Oh of course I hope you get a girl because all of us have to have at least one girl :) But then I want my baby to have a buddy...of course I'm so happy for you either way :)

Jaime Stephens said...

I voted girl.... I am excited to hear!

Heather said...

Girl for sure!! :)

shelby said...

My first thought was girl, but now I am going to say boy!! So who did you end up calling?

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

FUN DAY< can't wait to hear! Linds goes into the Dr, that day too! I think its a GIRL!