BOY!!!! This baby is definitely a boy. There is no question about it. We are thrilled! As much as I would love to get a girl, financially this is great! The good news is my one of my best friends is in the hospital having a baby boy right now and Ryan's best friend found out this morning they are having a boy 1 week after us! It is a time for boys! Now if Ryan and I could just agree on a boy name it would be perfect! Any suggestions?
12 comments:
Congrats!! We'll still be shopping on opposite ends of the childrens stores...
Hooray! How exciting. I love little boys. Wait...is Lindsay having her baby?!!!
No suggestions, but YEA! Congrats to the fam!!!!!!
Yay for you! 3 boys holy cow, how exciting!
Cache.
Seriously so thrilled! Another cute McGiven to add to the mix!
Yay! We're wanting a boy so bad for the same reasons. Plus, mine doesn't have a buddy to play with yet. I have to pop mine out one at a time! Congrats!
Yay Sarah! I don't have any suggestions, except Cash. haha
Congrats! That is so fun, and yes will be a lot cheaper too! We really need to get together. Is Lindsay having her baby? Not fair we are due at the same time, I think... I am never going to have this baby, I have been a 1 for like a month!
Yay Sarah! Congrats! You are such a cute tiny little preggo. It was good to see you yesterday.
Name him Cash, then we can have boys with the same name! ha ha :)
http://historiadeguia.blogspot.com/2020/09/fakta-dan-hoax-terkait-pinjaman-online.html
Post a Comment