I have been the worst blogger lately which is so not like me. We have a lot of big events coming up so I thought I better give a quick update so I don't get too far behind.
We had a wonderful Easter this year. It was stake conference and we attempted it though I spent most of the time in the hall. At least the boys looked cute!

It is so nice to have my sisters around who are so good to my kids. They have been so helpful and my kids love them! One day I was working and I could hear my kids laughing. I came downstairs and found Abbey tracing my kids and letting them color it. They were so excited and so happy!

A couple of weeks ago my good friend Kara and I took our kids to the park. It was so fun to catch up with her and let the kids play. Her little girl is just a little older than Brady and Easton and she just had her third! I loved these pictures!


I loved this picture! Kylee is such a good cousin and such a big help. I definitely think it is a good thing to have a girl first. She is awesome!

The other day my friend Michelle planned a play date at the PG Firestation! Besides the fact that my kids are terrified of trucks, it was fun! Thank you to Steph who held Brady for the first 20 minutes while I held Easton. They did finally warm up until the firemen tried to stand next to them in the picture. The other kids loved it and the firemen were so nice. It was a lot of fun! We also took the kids to the park and went to lunch! I love these girls and I am so glad we are still friends!

My friend Steph put on all the gear...she looked great!

Last but not least, my gorgeous baby sister went to Prom last weekend. She is graduating and moving on. We will miss helping getting her all dolled up! She always has amazing dresses and looks beautiful. As you can see, this year was no exception!


That is a wrap up of what we have been up to. Stay tuned our next few months could be exciting ones!!!
7 comments:
oh my goodness soo busy! i have been checking your blog lately to see if you would post! we miss you here! I was thinking about last summer the other day and all our swim parties and trips to the water parks...i miss you guys! looks like you are having a good time cant wait for you to come visit! and your sisters dress is beautiful! hows the pregnancy going? do you know what you are having yet??
Wow your definitely not ever bored. I'm glad you got to come home to be around all your family and friends. And your sister looks gorgeous!
K, I didn't even know you were expecting. Congrats, that is so exciting! Also your little boys are so cute I love how you dress them the same!
I miss you!! Seriously Kelsey looks amazing!! Cant wait till tomorrow!! We will have so much fun! Did you go with Kara Yeates??? Love you
The boys are so so cute! I really love the drawings they did!!! What a great Idea! How is the baby making going? Do they know if it's one or two yet? And lastly, your sisters dress was stunning!! Where in the world did she find it?!?! I helped my sister find a dress but we never saw anytihng as cool as that!
Cute Easter picture of the Buddies!
Such cute pics, Sorry we did not make it over the other night, it was our anniversary!!! Please invite us again though, we definately want to get together!!
Post a Comment