Jeremy and Amanda Peterson lost their darling little boy Payton in a tragic accident about 3 years ago. They were brave enough to share their story with others to help promote the Spot the Tot program. Please take a minute to watch this clip, it's very informative. WARNING: It's a tear jerker.
Cut and paste this link into your search bar...the clip is in the top right hand corner where it has a lady driving a car.
http://www.kutv.com/content/news/specialreport/story.aspx?content_id=51095dba-dbc1-4ccc-8691-13b1c1f7629c&articleID=38705
6 comments:
WOW!! I am defintely going to take that concept into my life. We all need to slow down in life and realize how short life can be!
I watched this when it was on. Crazy how far back it takes before you can actually see behind your car huh! It hit me hard because their little boy was Payton :(
That made me sick. What amazing people they seem to have come out strong.
Thanks for sharing. We try to always look behind and make sure kids are out of the way, but you never know when you will get in a hurry and forget. We all need the reminder to be careful. I can't imagine having to live with something like that.
Thanks Sarah for putting the link to that story on your blog. What an amazing family. I know that they also donated the organs of their sweet little guy. I hope that everyone will watch this clip and take a second to walk around their car. I know that they made me forever paranoid (if I wasn't already enough!).
Sarah,
hi I am writing to tell you that we will not be coming to vegas anymore for the summer. Ryan had a liver transplant. I will tell you more later. He is doing well. That is why my blog hasn't been updated in forever. I don't want to post things about it until I make it private. love ya, Chris
Post a Comment