Monday, July 14, 2008

Just For Fun!

My sister had this on her blog and I thought it was cute. I haven't posted forever because I am so behind it's overwhelming. So here is something fun for now! Please comment no matter who you are...friend, relative, or acquaintance! I know there are a lot of people that look at my blog and never comment, now is your chance!

Here's how it works:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember, good or bad but be nice please! ;)

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.Come on all my blog followers... I want to post something about you, let's see this on your blog!!!

14 comments:

Amberly said...

Oh I have so many memories of you. I remember that we were best friends, I loved you so much. You were the best listener, and I always knew that I could come to you with anything. I remember in the summer we would have sleepovers for like 5 days in a row. My favorite memory of you is when we went to EFY. That was so great, we had such a blast. Do you remember on the way home we stopped at my moms reunion and we went boating with those boys, and we went on tube and I sweat they were trying to kill us cause we went like 10 feet in the air. Anyway, just writing this makes me sad that we haven't kept in better touch. You really were one of my best friends. And I still love you even though we don't see each other very much. OK was that mushy enough for you.

Renee said...

Oh the memories are flowing but my most recent memory is when you found out you were expecting the twins. I was sitting on the back deck at mom's house and had been trying to call you because I knew you should have been finished at the doctors office. You walked outside with an ultrasound picture, handed it to me, and I started freaking out! I loved being with you during your pregnancy and visiting you in the hospital. You were so strong and beautiful and I admire you so much as a mother! Your boys (your husband included) are lucky to have you!

Anonymous said...

Ok this is about Ryan and know since I am older I feel bad about even though he made me mad.

We had the same math class together our junior year in high school. Well for some reason he made me mad and I sat in the back near a book shelf and there was a tack in he wood and I got it out and put it on his chair took awhile for him to realize it was there.

So thats my Memory.

Lindsay Ercanbrack said...

I really can't name one...we've laughed so hard so many times and those are the best ones. I guess I'll pick one just to pick one...living with you the summer before all of us started getting married. One of the funnest summers of my life. And we get to make more in a few weeks in St. George. Love ya so much and couldn't be luckier to have you as a friend :)

The Alands said...

I have to say that my one of my favorite memories is our water fight in Torrie. When the park ranger came for your dad because we soaked the mattress, I'm just lucky the room wasn't in Henry's name. Not funny then, but super funny now.

Jess said...

Okay... How about when Ryan was home from his mission and you wanted to hang out with him, he was at his grandma's with his friends, and I went with you so you could be with the one you love!:) Also remember dancing down in the sport court during Jr. High... or hanging out at the Lambrights? wow... the memories with you are endless my dear!

Aleena said...

So many memories but one of my favorites was when we were in St. George and we went for a walk and a dog came running at us and you were completely paralyzed. I was glad to know that someone has my same feelings about animals. Love you!

Ali Jo said...

"loser, loner, lame, lard
Whatever, As if
A i'm outtie
S i'm outtie
that was WAY harsh"

and all the other summer vacation memories that go along with it! just love you to death my dear cousin- and i love how we went to the mall after you were dating ryan for i believe two weeks and you tried on rings, but swore me to secrecy! sorry, secrets out. but whatever happened with you and that guy anyway?

Niki Carter said...

My memories are of taking dance together at Center Stage. I also remember all of the great times at your house - you were always there hanging around with everyone. I also remember you writing me notes in Junior High. It was fun that we continued to be invloved in the same things even in High School with cheer etc. I still can't believe that you married Ryan! You are one of the sweetest girls I know.

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

One memory I have of you is when you were with Lance and I with Steven. We hung out a lot...!
I remember driving in the purple honda and going to your house for lunch countless times...thanks joeen!
I remember long talks about Lance, Aaron, Dan, Steve etc.- We loved those boys...what was wrong with us? Just kidding, we were so young! Raintree baby was the best...do you remember going to a FHE activity? that was so awkward!
And of course when we came to see Brady and Easton in the n.i.c.u. You are an amazing mother! And our most recent trip to Vegas to stay with you...wow I dont think Ive ever shopped so much within a two day period!
Love ya Sar! St. George will be so fun too!

Holley said...

My memory involves the first time I met you at my parents house. We were playing games (as we McGiven's always do) and Ryan brought you over to spend some time with us. I thought you were so cute and so sweet and I knew that you were the one for Ryan even thought it took him a little longer to come to that realization. Even when my mom told me you two had broken-up, I knew in my heart that we had not seen the last of our sweet Sarah! I'm so glad that Ryan came to his senses. Our family would not be the same without you and your incredible family. I feel honored to count you as a sister and friend! Give all your boys a big hug for me.

Laura said...

Well, my first memory of you was actually at Center Stage! We danced there together for just a little while (I don't think we were in the same classes though) and then as luck would have it, a year later you made the cheer squad a year younger than me! I have lots of silly little memories of you and all the cheer girls at all the games, practices, and other stupid things we did! You were such a cutie, still are!

Jaime said...

This is a fun post I think I am going to have to steal it... Remember when we lived by eachother for at least a year and I think I came to your house one time sad, but it was a good memory because you and whitney were so much fun and it was so much fun to hear about your finding out you were having twins and to talk about our pregnancy since they were supposed to be close (but the boys decided to come a little early :-)) Your are so sweet and fun to be around. Also, I am so excited for the sale too. That is so funny about your swimsuit I always were a shade shirt type shirt so I can try stuff over it but your idea is so much better.

Cardon Family said...

Hey Sarah, remember in college how we both sleep in your twin bed all the time! Remember doing cheers at raintree and that girl that really wanted to kill us! HA. I have so many other funny memories but I'll stop at that! love you and miss you!