I have to say that I am shocked that Will went home tonight. I was actually shocked that it was Twitch and Will in the bottom 2. I thought for sure it would be Marc and Comfort that went home tonight. At least Comfort went home!!!!! I was sad to see Will go, I really thought he might win. He is so good! I am glad to see Chelsey and Katee still in because I love them both and will vote for one of them to win! What are your thoughts about Will going home?
10 comments:
All I can say is ditto! :O
I dont watch...but how did you get the list on the side to know when people update??? I want it:)
that was really sad, but also sad that i turned on the laptop and google reader was up with this post telling me who was kicked off before seeing the end of it. ha ha. the outcome was still the same either way.
he was my winner...I was VERY mad. Mark should've gone home. Lame!
glad to see a blog about this... I was shocked also, but I do have to say I love all the boys and now that comfort is gone I love all the girls so the next few weeks I am not going to like the results show...
I loved Will too, but I like Twitch more so I was glad it was will. I love Chelsey, she is my favorite, and I am so glad that Comfort went home, I never liked her. She isn't graceful at all.
I was so mad...seriously what the heck is Marc still doing on the show. In every solo he doesn't even really do any choreography I swear he just runs around acting goofy. Totally bummed Will went home!!
I just about DIED!! I love Will! I thought he would win the entire thing. I am one of those crazy watchers that votes religously and I think that no one can be mad unless you vote yourself. I voted like crazy for Chelsey and Katie. I'm so glad you are rooting for them too!
P.S. Thanks for letting us stay at your house. That was so great of you! I'll let you know the results when we find out on Friday!
SO bummed. I thought it would be Mark too...oh well. At least he'll be at the show :)
Morgan and I were shocked to say the least! I definitely agree!
Post a Comment