Here is a long list of our favorite things we did when we went back!

Went on the slip'n'slide with dad!


Had our first popsicles!

Sat in the "hot tub" with our cousins!


Got thrown in the air by daddy! (Brady loved it and Easton was terrified)

Drank caprisuns (played with the straw)

Tried to take a picture on the 4th with our cousins!

It was so fun to meet baby Olivia! She is beautiful! We loved spending time with all of the Jake Hill family who we don't see much! It was worth the trip back to be able to see them! Thanks to my wonderful mom and dad for letting us crash at their house and to Ryan's mom for helping us with the boys! We had a great time!
7 comments:
So good to hear from you! I've missed your updates but glad to see you had so much fun in your travels. I'm hoping the St. George trip will work out. If not, maybe we can just head on back down to Vegas...guess we'll see!
ok...i cant believe that was your boys' first Popsicle! They are so cute Sarah...I wish i got to see them more! If you cant figure something out for the boys for St. George...Just bring them! No one will care, we'd rather have you there than not! Or maybe we could drive down to vegas for a day! Anyways...I think thats kelsy in the back ground of one of your pool pics...I want her suit! Where did she get it?? And how come no pics of you!?!? You look amazing, I think you shrink more every time i see you:) Talk to you soon! Love the pool pics of the boys FLYING!
Great pictures. Those of the boys being thrown by Ryan in the pool are hilarious. You can certainly tell how different they are. Wes said he loved getting to meet the boys. I'm so jealous!
Sounds like so much fun. Next time you are in town you should call us, I would love to see you and your boys. They are getting so big, and they are so adorable. Lucky you that you got to spend so much time with your family. Hopefully we will get to see you when we come out to St. George. Maybe we can come to Vegas for a night and go to dinner.
wow three weeks good for you! Cousins are so fun they are all so cute... I love the picture of the boys in the pool haha looks like so much fun!
I love the picture of your boys in front of the pizzas, that is how my girls are with food. It looks like you guys had so much fun, it seems like you guys get to go up to Utah a lot... so fun!
I don't blame your mom for taking a picture of them in timeout. That is so cute!!!!!
Post a Comment