Monday, July 21, 2008

Long Overdue!

We went to California almost a month ago but I never posted so here ya go! We had such a wonderful time! With the current price of gas we decided it would be best if we drove together with Geoff and Aleena. We packed 4 adults, 4 kids in car seats, 2 golf clubs, 2 strollers, and 8 bags into our minivan and headed out. We actually fit a lot more comfortably than I ever could have imagined. Gotta love the minivan! Halfway through the drive we stuck Aria, Brady, and Easton in the back so Aleena and I could be more comfortable. It actually worked out pretty good. The first morning we decided to head to the beach. Brady and Easton did not like the sand at first but started to warm up after a while!
My cousin Nina and her cute family came with us and the Stoddard's also met us there. Brady and Easton loved sitting at the table with all the big kids! Kissin' cousins!One day the girls headed to the Gilroy Outlets for a little shopping. We found such great deals! Aleena and Becky got the girls these darling outfits to match!We went to Monterey one day and walked around. There are sea lions everywhere and they are so nasty. They stink so bad and just lounge all over each other. Brady and Easton thought they were entertaining and even tried to get in the water with them. It was cold but still beautiful! More to come from San Francisco!

3 comments:

Amberly said...

You guys are so lucky to be so close to California that you can take trips like that. Sounds so fun, I am jelous I really want to take my kids to the beach, they have never been.

brittany said...

looks like such a fun trip, i can't believe we weren't invited... :)

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Hey how do I set that thing that shows people who view your blog?