Sunday, July 20, 2008

Today I Need A Nap Because...

We stayed up until 3:00 this morning playing Settlers! Thanks for stopping through! We miss you already!

5 comments:

Uffens Family said...

At least you had Dr. Pepper :) I cannot do that...although Settlers is rather addicting! Glad you had some time with family!

Amberly said...

How fun. Don't you love your family. You have a great one. Chuck and I love settlers, but we have yet to find friends who like to play it with us. It's our favoirte game.

brittany said...

we love that game, but i bet you are super tired. where are ryan and aleena? in bed?

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

um settlers is my ALL time favorite. When we lived in Hawaii we would play it with our friends at least twice a week and play for like 4 hours at a time! I haven't played in forever and I'm going through withdrawl. So we should play sometime.

YeatesFam said...

Oh Sar, I miss you! Call me next time you make a month-trip and let's get together! And I'm sad I am missing girls nights :-(

That is truly one of the hardest parts about being gone. I loved talking and laughing, then sneaking back in so my hubby didn't really know just HOW late I got home (except the nights I forgot my keys...member that?!! Ha ha ha )