Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Like Father Like Sons...

Brady and Easton LOVE their dad and LOVE to do whatever he does. We had a relaxing conference weekend hanging out as a family. On Friday night we watched the BYU football game! The boys insisted on sitting on the couch by their daddy and yelling "touchdown". The next morning Ryan was doing his "perfect pushups" and Brady and Easton wanted to try. This is now their favorite thing to do! I love my 3 boys!

7 comments:

brittany said...

that is so cute that they want to be like their daddy!

Jaime Stephens said...

That is so cute!

Sarah Goodsell said...

Wathcing a football game with dad happens at our hose all the time! We watched that game also. The boys are so cute!

Jeanna said...

That top pic is pretty funny, you can tell who is really concentrating on the game and who is just in it for fun.

Dang, I need some babies in my house, they really liven things up.

Angela and Mike said...

haha, that is SO cute. I called mike and made him look at your blog since I loved it so much. Your boys make me excited for my little future boy :)

Uffens Family said...

I love that they are getting pumped up! They are all boy!!

Sharon said...

That is so cute. I love looking at pictures of your boys. It puts a huge smile on my face every single time.