I got a little behind on my posts but even though this is a little late, I have to post it! I was able to go to the So You Think You Can Dance concert while I was in Utah with my mom, Abbey, Kelsey, and Aleena. It was so much fun! It was a very entertaining 3 hours and they did most of our favorite dances! I loved every minute of it!

During intermission...we had really good seats!

Pretty impressive for a self timer in the car!

Sisters!
7 comments:
Jealous! So glad that you had fun. I guess I had a pretty good excuse to miss out on the fun!
So fun! Especially with your sisters and mom...what a party! I am trying to get all my sisters and my mom to go to the next Justin Timberlake concert...don't know if they will go for it :)
How fun! I'm glad you got to go. I love the pictures...you sisters are so cute :)
i am seriously so jealous. looks like such a fun night for the Hill girls!
Hey Brady pic is missing your left side. Thought you should know. I hope you guys are doing ok!!!!
Tess
How fun...more sister time. I am jealous once again. I love your shirt by the way...good color. :)
so cute you are all such beautiful girls
Post a Comment