Easton!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
They Say It's Your Birthday!
We were not planning on being in Utah for the boys' birthday this year but it was nice to be able to celebrate with family. On Sunday night we had a little party for Brady, Easton, and Aria (Brady and Easton were born on her 1st birthday). We had cupcakes and opened presents. It was fun!
Easton!
Brady!
Our little family!
Brady thanking Grandpa Great!
My handsome Easton!
We love Grandma and Grandpa Great!
On Monday we went to Grandma White's house and had a birthday party with Ryan's family. It was so fun! Julie made these yummy cupcakes and the boys scarfed them down!
Grandpa picked out these fun musical cards for them which they played with for days!
He also picked out some other fun things!
Garrett picked out some train tracks and Thomas the Trains for them too. They loved it so much they would not stop playing to look at the camera!
They had a great birthday and we are so glad we got to spend it with our families!
Easton!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
i love the birthday glasses! it looks like your boys had a great 2nd birthday surrounded by so many people who love them.
I'm glad they could celebrate with family! Hope to see you guys soon.
Happy birthday handsome little guys!!
Yay! How fun! I'm glad you split some of the time with our side of the family. :) We love those little guys! Looks like they're big enough to hang out with their cousin Cooper. Not much longer!
Looks like such a good birthday, and what cute little boys!!! Okay so we seriously need to get together sometime soon. I would love to meet you and your cute boys and Ricky of course would love to see his Ryan
Seriously no way! I remember when Shane and I brought you guys Outback in the Hospital and now they're two?!! Wow for real!!!!
Great sunglasses! I was cracking up at those pictures. I LOVE that you still dress them the same, that's a must!
Thanks for your comments I always really take in what you have to say because we're so related through this!! How much did they weigh and did your water break long before they came? MAN! Two healthy boys that look great! I can do this!!!!
I'm glad they had such fun birthdays! I love all the pictures...especially your sister picture in the below post...it makes me miss my sisters!
happy birthday boys!
How fun to be around family for the twims birthday. It looks like you guys had a great party.
Post a Comment