We just got a preview of some of our family pictures and I am so excited! I think they turned out really good and I could not be happier. The boys were a little tough during the shoot so I was a little worried but I love them! To check them out go
HERE! Let me know what you think and which ones you like best!
21 comments:
Sarah, they are all DARLING!! Amanda is very talented, you all look like freaking gorgeous models. I can't decide which one I like best!
Okay, I LOVE the one in front of the truck! So cute! She did a great job!
Those are awesome I love them all you guys are such a cute family.. I think the one of you and ryan kissing and the boys facing you is so cute and the one of the boys hugging cute cute!
OH MY GOODNESS! SOOOOOOOOOO cute.
The one in front of the truck, my fav. Your boys are getting so big!
Great pictures. I love the top 3, but honestly...they all look great. I love the setting of the pictures. You should be so pleased with how they turned out!
They turned out AWESOME!!! Seriously- I am impressed...and the boys did not look like they were being difficult in the pics at all...I love them! I want family pics now...I LOVE the one where you and Ryan are kissing and the boys are watching, the one with that old rusted farm thing, and my FAVORITE is the one with the sunset! It is beautiful!! Have fun picking them out!
My fav is the one of you all in front of the truck!! I love the one of you kissing and the boys pulling at your legs. And I love the one with the boys in front of that white barnish door!!! SO SO CUTE!
So Cute! I Love the sunset! They turned out so good! I also like the one of the boys in front of the white barn door very cute.
My FAV is the family one in front of the truck - blow it up HUGE for your house!
I love the pics you guys! Please get some wallets or something and send them out to the family. Love you guys tons!
Those are AMAZING!!! I love all of them! You guys look great. She is a great photographer!
I like the one under the truck pic. It looks like your standing by a tree. They are all fabulous, but I think you all look the most natural in that pose. I like the one of you guys throwing the boys in the air too, so cute. Have fun picking and remember your relatives.
SOOO cute! Sarah, you're a hottie. I love them all. But the ones I love most are the first fam one, one with the truck, you and Ryan kissing and the one with you hugging. The boys are adorable.
So awesome! She is great...maybe I'll have her do some for me sometime too! You guys are so cute so it makes it easy :) Love ya!
So cute! You guys are such a beautiful family.
Great pics! My favorite is the boys watching you and Ryan kiss. That is super cute/sweet and completely true to life. I like the symbolism of it, how your love brought the boys into the world, but your love comes first. (I know that sounds way sappier than I intended, but do you know what I mean?)
So cute...I really need to get cute family pictures.
k..more than anything, im totally jealous! But on a different note.: You look beautiful, and your kids are to die for. The truck one is for sure my FAV...and the one where you two are kissing and the boys are at your legs...SO Romantic!! I love them so much I cant even explain in words-
first, the pictures are perfect! I loved them... they are all so cute, but the fam one in front of the truck is great because you can see all your faces so well. second... I love you! your comment on my HSM3 post was my fav. You will love it! Its cheesy but heck it wouldn't be HSM if it wasn't! Oh be prepared to just love it! I can't wait to hear what you think about it!
i love the pics! are these the ones you "won" because i love love love them! so cute. I love all of the urban/rustic backgrounds! simply adoriable girl
such cute family pictures. Your little guys are turning into little boys... You look beautiful in your pictures also. I love the style of the pictures too. love love love them!!!
Post a Comment