Today after the boys morning nap we decided to take them to the park. I was dying to have Ryan see how much they love the swings and it was a beautiful day! It was actually kind of funny because as we pulled in Aleena was getting out of the car. This was not planned. Geoff was taking a test and she was watching her sister's kids so they ended up at the park too. Geoff, Jeff and Monica later joined us and what started out as taking the kids to swing turned into playing frisbee, baseball and hanging out! It was a great afternoon!
Ryan took the boys over and held them up to the monkey bars to see what they would do. Ryan let go (don't worry he stayed near by) and Easton hung there forever! It was so funny! Aleena was freaking out and came running over with her camera. He did it over and over. Brady was not interested in that, he just wanted to swing. I always put him in the baby swing and push him forever (since that is the only thing they can enjoy at the park) and every time I try to take him out he grips onto the swing and starts to cry. It is so cute! He loves the swing! We had a fun afternoon!
11 comments:
Sarah,
They are so cute and getting so big. I can't believe Easton could hold on by himself, I'm impressed.
Jenny
Brady looks a lot happier in the swing than Easton does hanging there. Poor guy.
I love time with dads/husbands :) Glad you were able to escape to the park...the boys look like they love it there!! Annie is scared of the swings...Brady will need to rub off on her :)
That is awesome! Way cute! :)Katie
Oh my gosh Sarah I didn't remember this until I just came to your blog. You and your little guys were in my dream but don't ask me what it was about cuz I don't really remember. I need to stop looking at blogs before i go to bed.
How Cute! I can't believe Easton is just hanging there that is too funny!
Holy cow Easton! I couldn't believe it when I first saw the pictures!! That's awesome. What are you feeding those boys?!?
Ha ha! that picture of Easton is so funny, he looks like such a little monkey! Brady looks like he could just sit in that swing forever... they are so funny!
Those pictures are so cute. My Sydney loves the swing too, you can't get her out of it once she's in. That Easton is pretty strong Ryan must be so proud.
haha, that is so hysterical that he held on to the bars. Maybe he'll be a gymnast! We'll see.
Ha that is so funny that Easton could hold on to the monkey bars. What a strong little boy! They are adorable. I miss you guys. Call me soon.
Post a Comment