After a good 3 week visit in Utah we are finally back home! It was nice to sleep in our own beds last night. My kids went to sleep at 7:30 and woke up at 7:00 so it was a great night! Ryan is back in school today and I am getting the house picked up and working so we are back to normal life. We are excited to see our friends here but will miss our friends and family in Utah, especially the birth of Saylor! Thanksgiving is only 2 1/2 weeks away though, who knew!
5 comments:
welcome back! i've missed seeing those cute boys.
I know what you mean about the comfort zone. Breaks are nice because they make you appreciate the simple life/routines again....and being around family is so rejuvenating! :)Katie
I can't believe how quickly the time went. I wished I'd had more time to see you guys. Like you said Thanksgiving is only a couple weeks way, we look forward to seeing you during that weekend.
Welcome back! I can't wait to see you guys. Let me know if you need anything. I know its kind of hard getting back into the swing of things after being gone so long.
Finally! You were missed that's all. Glad you had fun trip.
Post a Comment