Friday, November 9, 2007

New Friends!

Today we are thankful for all the new friends we have made since living here in Henderson. We have moved into a wonderful area with a great ward and we have been blessed with lots of new friends!

We met our friends at Peter Piper Pizza today for lunch! It was so much fun! Here are some pictures of all Brady and Easton's new friends!They were so happy to be there hanging out!

Ezra (left) and Annie (right)

Kylar (left) and Greg and Caleb (right)
Isaac (left) and Jaxson (right)Aleena left before I got a picture of Aria and Laila but we love them too and are glad they came to play!

6 comments:

Williams Fam said...

The twins are getting so big!!! ARe they always happy or do you just photograph them at really good times?!!? They always look like they're giggling at something! I love it~

Jaime Stephens said...

Wow vegas sure sounds fun!

brittany said...

i can't believe how many little kids you have in your ward. That must be so fun.

Uffens Family said...

Thanks for the pictures Sarah...need to just put my camera in my purse! I am so glad your back! The boys were so dang cute today!

Aleena said...

Those boys are always so happy. Thank you sarah for inviting me to tag along. I really appreciate you!

Heather O'Brien said...

how fun. Friends really are SOOO great especially when you live far away. They're like your family. I'm glad you've found some good friends.