Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Fun, Fun, Fun!
The other day Ryan and I were eating chips and salsa and Brady and Easton were going crazy. We finally put them in their high chairs and gave them their own bowl of salsa. They seriously drank it...they loved it! It is their new favorite snack. They were such a mess after but at least they were happy!
With all the excitement of Disneyland I failed to mention that my best friend from college came to stay with us for a few days. She has the cutest little girl Brooklyn who is just a few months older than Brady and Easton. It was so fun to have them here and spend some time with them. They are actually going to live here in the summer and we are so excited! Our kids had fun together! They loved to play upstairs and would chase each other around and then go sit on the ledge by our bathtub. They also loved playing with their toothbrushes which all matched! 
After 6 long weeks of not seeing the Geoff Hill family we have been so excited to spend some time with them again. We missed them like crazy! Last week Aleena and I took the kids to the park for the picnic. They were so happy to be together and they play so well! My kids love Aria and just follow her everywhere she goes! Laila is the most beautiful little baby ever, I cannot get enough of her!
Day 4 and 5 of Disneyland coming soon...I have to get pictures from Whit and her mom before I post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I seriously LOVE that your boys LOVE SALSA! My coco will eat it all by itself, and LOVES to drink it!!!! So I get you there! Its so funny, even if it's too hot for her, she gobbles it up and has flushed red cheeks! SO CUTE!
How Fun Sarah!
Thats so fun that Christina is coming to live there for the summer! Maybe you guys will have to come up together and we can all do something:)
Im dying and sure hope this baby comes soon!
ok, I love that your boys loved the Salsa! Hallie used to like it to...until she was old enough to decide she didnt like tomatoes anymore. so funny, she wont eat really anything except spagetti that is tomato based now!!! Miss ya!
Hi Sarah, this is Alesha Russo. I just wanted to say thank you for the nice comment, I loved it! Your boys are the cutest and I wish we were all closer so I could take pictures of them :) Stephen says hi as well. And, by the way, our son really liked salsa when he was around 1, now he still insists on trying it but then wigs because it's too hot. Kids are hilarious.
Oh, and also, thank you so much for putting a link to my photo site on your blog!!!
You guys are so much fun! I'm glad you have your Geoff HIll family back!
Salsa...now that's funny. How fun to have cousins close. Aria really is beautiful baby...so cute!
I love that they were drinking the salsa!!
Jaxson loves salsa too I thought he was the only weird one! They are getting so big I love it!
That toothbrush picture is hilarious. They are just too funny for words. Love it, love it, love it!!!
I love the Salsa story though it really does not suprise me at all. Those boys know how to eat! How were their diapers after pushing that through their systems? Cute pictures. Brookly is darling!
Did I mention that it is not fair that your kids are in t-shirts and short?!!!? We are still freezing!
Post a Comment