
Today is my little brother Chad's 23rd Birthday! Chad is such a great kid and I have been so lucky to be his sister. He is truly one of the smartest people I have ever met in my life. We have always had a very special relationship. When I was in the hospital he came to see me almost every night. He would call and ask if he could make his "nightly visit" It was so sweet! He helped give me blessings and was there when Brady and Easton were born. He is a great kid and someday will make some lucky lady very happy! He is single if you know anyone!!!!! Happy Birthday to a wonderful uncle, brother, and friend! We love you and are excited to spend some time with you in the coming months!
4 comments:
That is one of my favorite pictures!
We had fun last night celebrating - I met "the girl" and she was really nice! We missed you at Brick Oven!
He has gotten so cute. We should hook him and Becca up.
Hi- I just barely realized that you left a comment on our blog, so sorry I didn't reply until now. Ricky was estatic to hear that Ryan was down there. That is so exciting. We would love to talk to you guys and get the skivvy and catch up. Where do you guys live, you will have to let us know, and show us the ropes.
Post a Comment