It is 11:30 at night. My bags are packed, I finally finished all my work hours, and I just finished watching Kristy Lee Cook get the boot on AI. Being the guilty person that I am, I decided to make my boys' their favorite muffins to eat while I am gone! Now these muffins are so yummy and they are our favorite thing to eat so trust me when I say I have made this recipe a lot. With that in mind, please don't ask me how I still managed to mess it up. Ask my mom, I am the queen of messing up recipes in dumb ways (in fact she is probably dying laughing if she is reading this) and tonight was no exception. I put the salt and baking soda in with tablespoons instead of teaspoons. Seriously?!? This recipe makes a huge batch, my whole KitchenAid full, and I had to throw it all away. I almost wanted to cry as I was washing it all down the drain. Don't worry though, I washed out the bowl and made a new batch, with the right measurements! Good thing I can't sleep anyway!
On a happier note, I am so excited to see my family tomorrow. Renee's husband has pneumonia so she is not coming tomorrow but might try to come on Friday afternoon if he is feeling better. I am sad. I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend! I know I will and I will have lots of pictures to share when I get back.
8 comments:
Have fun! I'm sorry about the muffin mess-up! It happens right? Sorry to hear about Tyler but have so much fun with your family!
Seriously, I am TOTALLY going to miss you when I move! I just love you to death!!! Have fun and be careful this weekend :-)!
Ha ha...sorry! My fat little thumb kept hitting the cursor on my laptop, and my comments kept getting posted before I was done! Oh well, at least you look SUPER popular with lots o' comments! ha ha ha...
Hi Sarah! I just came across your blog when I saw Heathers! Its so cool to see how everyone is doing and their kids etc! its been such a long time since Ive even seen you but I just wanted to say hi! I cant believe you have twins! it must be crazy! but fun! such a cute little family you have.
Well? Are you going to post the muffin recipe? You can't leave us all hangin like that! :)
Oh, and don't worry, I too mess up recipes in the stupidest ways ever. In fact, just last night I ruined a mexican casserole by putting an extra egg in. Whoops.
Thanks Sarah! I hope everything is going well with you guys as well, the boys are getting so big! Take care!
lucky girl, a weekend away! I was thinking the other day that vegas is not too far from us, we should get together sometime, or even meet in Barstow (I keep hearing about their great outlets) plus, we are only a few hours from Disneyland . . .
Ryan told me about the muffins and I really need that recipe. Can you e-mail it to me. I need to find another way to get my kids some fiber. We had fun with the kids and Ryan, but we missed you. Call me next time your in Utah, we can hang out. Love you, hope you had fun in Oregon.
Post a Comment