Sunday, April 27, 2008

More Family Fun!

We had a great time with my family this weekend. My brother and sister just finished up their semester at BYU so they came down for a visit before starting up again this week. My mom also joined them which is always fun!

The boys golfed and the girls shopped...that is usually how it goes down around our house! I won't complain though! We went to Primm to the outlets and got some good deals! Ryan, Abbey, and I rode the Buffalo Bills rollercoaster--so fun! We let the boys do some of the little rides in the middle of the mall and they thought that was pretty cool! We took Aria and the boys to this water feature by our house and let them play. They loved it! Aria and Easton were a little timid but Brady ran right through it and kept putting his face right under the water. As we were getting ready to leave there was this dog that was so ugly (sorry I hate dogs) I am so terrified of dogs and so are my kids. Abbey and I sat on the table forever with the boys because we were too scared to get down. The owner was standing about 50 feet away and didn't even care. She ended up being a really big brat which is another story entirely...but my mom thought this was hilarious! Yes I know what you are thinking, that dog is tiny, but I truly am terrified of dogs.

On Friday night my mom stayed home with the kids and we headed to the strip and went to Game Works! Geoff had all these points that his work gave him so we just wandered around and played stuff. In the end we all gathered around the Deal Or No Deal game trying to win enough tickets to get tatoos. It was a fun night but didn't get home until 1:30 which about killed me!

Thanks for coming to visit! We love living somewhere people want to come! The weather is so nice here right now, not too hot! I can't wait to see my family again in a few weeks!

10 comments:

Natalie said...

Brady and Easton are so dang cute! I love the backpacks that they have on in all the pictures. I don't know how you do it, they must be such a handful. Where did you get the green dress you're wearing in the pictures from the wedding? I love it!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Sarah sarah sarah...that dog is sooo cute! Youre so funny:)
Im sure the owner was laughing inside...just like your mommy!
The boys look so cute, they seem to grow more every time you post! Love ya
thanks for the call the other day...your sweet.
Still no baby, but hopefully tomorrow...jake wants me to wait till thursday. We will see what I WANT TO DO:)

Katie said...

Thanks for the good laugh...dog picture. That is hilarious! So when are you going to bring the kids to my parents farm?

Lindsay Ercanbrack said...

Those pictures of the boys in the water are darling. Did your Mom take them with her camera? I think I've asked you before, but what kind of camera does she have? I want to buy one because it takes the BEST pictures.

Renee said...

Sorry that we missed this gathering but we are excited to see you and the boys in a few weeks!

Angela and Mike said...

haha, I love the picture of you guys scared of the dogs. Classic. Mike and I aren't dog people either...

brian and thera tolman said...

Sarah!! It's been forever. Your little boys are so cute and big! Your soo close to me and Ivette down here in AZ. How do you like Nevada?

brian and thera tolman said...

Sarah!! It's been forever. Your little boys are so cute and big! Your soo close to me and Ivette down here in AZ. How do you like Nevada?

Amberly said...

Sarah
I can't believe you are scared of that tiny cute dog. You are so funny, I guess I am terrified of snakes and they are smaller than the dog. I can't believe how freakin cute your boys are. They are such a good mix of you and Ryan. I would love to see you next time your in town so call me and we can go to the park or something with the kids
Amberly

Drew said...

Sarah,

We had such a blast in Vegas. Thanks again for helping us have such a good time. Thanks for letting Ryan come with the boys and play golf. Hope all is well. Say hi to the Vegas people for me!