Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Sue!

Happy Birthday to a wonderful mother, mother-n-law, and grandmother! We love you and appreciate all that you do for us! Sue is such a great woman and a great example to us. She would literally do anything for her children and is always willing to help out wherever she can. We love you Sue and hope you have a wonderful day. Wish we were there to celebrate with you but we hope you do something really fun!

4 comments:

Holley said...

My Mom is the best! That is a great picture of my parents with Ryan.

Kelly Boyle said...

I am so thankful for her. she really is the best.

Katie said...

Cute pic! That's so awesome that we have such a cool mother-in-law! Cheers!

Renee said...

Wow! Ryan looks really young in that picture. Not that he looks old now but you get what I mean. I hope Sue has a happy birthday!